Sunday, August 22, 2010

Research and Reading



Yesterday was a bit of research and supply gathering day. On quilting day I realized that I didn't have the right background fabric for my quilt. So, S and I spent most of yesterday wandering around the Anchorage trail system and making our way to the quilt store. When we got there, much to our surprise a fantastic sale was going on and the store was loaded with folks gathering fabric. While I picked out a basic bone colored fabric, (I use the descriptive word bone because that was really the name of the fabric) S picked out some yarn for a project.



S says he is going to make me something! This makes me very happy. The rest of my afternoon was spent in the knitting & crocheting section of Barnes and Noble.


Today, I'm going to switch gears a bit. It feels like a reading day to me. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is calling to me and I can't ignore her anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment