Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Have you supported your LYS, lately?



Okay, Charlottesville isn't really local for me. But, I just was going through some old photos and found a few from my lovely visit to The Needle Lady. What a dear place.


If you remember I spent some time visiting these two yahoos in Charlottesville last month. It was a fun time and so hot I didn't know what to do with myself.


Anyway, S and I have also been spending a bit of time at the Quilt Tree, our LYS. (S is working on a birthday gift for me! Sigh.) Our time at the Quilt Tree reminded me that back in the Spring I went on a little rant about my love hate relationships with knitting stores. Well, I'm happy to announce that I approve of the Quilt Tree. Sure, there is room for improvement and it isn't the needle lady, but this weekend I gave it the thumbs up! And, to seal the deal, I spent one dollar and got the punch card.

No comments:

Post a Comment